Sampleicc provides an open source platform independent c++ library for reading, writing, manipulating, and applying icc profiles along with applications that make use of this library.
this package contains some useful command line tools using sampleicc:
– iccapplynamedcmm â€“ uses ciccnamedcolorcmm to apply transforms to colors
specified by text files. colors can be sample values or color names
depending upon profiles used.
– iccapplyprofiles â€“ uses the cicccmm to apply transforms to tiff images.
– iccproflibtest â€“ an application that was written to test creation of
tags in a profile.
– iccdumpprofile â€“ reads a profile and displays the contents.
– iccv4tompe â€“ adds multiprocessingelement tags using floating point
encoding to a v4 profile.
– iccstripunused â€“ removes tags that are not supported by the profile
specification from a profile.