Flush is a gtk-based bittorrent client. you can use it to download files from the bittorrent network.
* controlling running instance by command line interface.
* running many instances with different configs from the same user.
* automatic copying finished downloads to specified directory.
* setting custom download path for each file of the torrent.
* ability to choose torrent file”s character set encoding.
* automatic torrents loading from specified directory.
* automatic pausing and removing old torrents.
* temporary pausing and resuming torrents.
* overall and current session statistics.
* creating your own torrent files.
* ip filter.
flush uses rasterbar”s version of libtorrent.